These machines are ideally suited for
- Crushing of large lumps without precutting
- Crushing of hdpe pipes of diameter 600mm thickness say. 60mm & length 2.5 meters without precutting.
- Bails of thin films, pet bottles etc can be fed directly into the single shaft shredder to granulate into small chips.
- Wood scraps can also be granulated to small chips
- The cutting chamber has rotor with multicutters bolted onto the rotor. The blades on the rotors are square shape having 4 indexable edges.
- The rotor drive system consists of foot mounted motor which drives SMSR (Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer) through pulleys. The SMSR is mounted on rotor shaft .The rotor shaft rotates at about 70 rpm.The SMSRr takes care of impact loading of the rotor cutter by means of rubber bushing suspension system.
- The rpm of rotor is approximately 70, obtained by SMSR (Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer) & V belt drive through motor.
- The fix blade is fitted into the cutting chamber. The fix blade has multiple V grooves (Angle 90º)
- Thick pipes, lumps or bail of thin films are fed manually or through conveyor into the cutting chamber via sound proof hoper.
- The reciprocating ram (with adjustable feed) presses the articles against rotor blades & fix blades, there by granulating the pipes, lumps or articles into small chips.
- The hydraulic cylinder is suspended by cardanic joint (universal joint), which takes care of uneven load on ram & reduces the unnecessary wear on piston seals, rod seals, thereby increases the life of hydraulic cylinder.
- The feed of the reciprocating ram can be adjusted by hydraulic valve, as per the load & if the load on cutter increases, the ram stops feeding into the cutter & reverses into open position.
- During cutting operation, if the material is jammed in between the rotary & fix blades, there is a provision to reverse the cutter direction of rotation, there realising the jammed material
- The bearings are spherical & located outside the chamber so that it can take up mis alignment & the dust generated by shredder does not enter into the bearings.
|NO||Model||4721 with hydraulic feed||4330 with hydraulic feed||5326 with hydraulic feed||5336 with hydraulic feed||9036 with hydraulic feed|
|1||NO OF ROTARY BLADES||18||38||40||40||78|
|2||SIZE OF ROTARY BLADES mm x mm||30x30 Square - 4 edges||25x25 Square - 4 edges||30x30 Square - 4 edges||30x30 Square - 4 edges||30x30 Square - 4 edges|
|4||NO OF FIX BLADES||1||1||1||1||2|
|5||LENGTH OF BLADES mm||470||435||524||524||445 x 2 in row|
|6||ROTOR DIA mm||210||210||260||360||360|
|7||INLET HOPER OPENING mmxmm||470x470||430x600||530x1000||550x1000||550x1200|
|8||CUTTER MOTOR HP||20-25||20-25||25-30||30-40||60-75|
|12||MOTOR FOR HYDR.POWER PACK HP||2||2||2||2||5|
|13||OUTPUT* APP KG/HR||80-150||150-200||200-300||250-400||300-500|
|14||SIEVE HOLE DIA mmxmm||50x50||50x50||50x50||50x50||50x50|
|15||OUT LET HOPPER mm||470x250||430x250||500x400||500x400||900x400|
|16||APPLICATION||LUMPS,ABS PC HDPE SIZE(mm) 100x100x100 HDPE PVC PIPE DIA upto 200x40 mm WALL THICKNESS. BAIL OF PLASTIC SHEETS||LUMPS,ABS PC HDPE SIZE(mm) 200x200x200 HDPE PVC PIPE DIA upto 315x40 mm WALL THICKNESS. BAIL OF PLASTIC SHEETS||LUMPS,ABS PC HDPE SIZE(mm) 200x200x200 HDPE PVC PIPE DIA upto 350x40 mm WALL THICKNESS. BAIL OF PLASTIC SHEETS||LUMPS,ABS PC HDPE SIZE(mm) 300x300x300 HDPE PVC PIPE DIA upto 400x40 mm WALL THICKNESS. BAIL OF PLASTIC SHEETS||LUMPS,ABS PC HDPE SIZE(mm) 300x300x300 HDPE PVC PIPE DIA upto 600x50 mm WALL THICKNESS. HDPE DRUM 220 LITRES. CHAIRS BAIL OF PLASTIC SHEETS|